December 5, 2022

Poker

Its all about the cards!

Why A MIXED STRATEGY Matters In GTO Poker

1 min read

What exactly is a mixed strategy? Why do GTO #poker solvers love mixing hands in the output? If the solver suggests betting a hand 90% of the time and checking the other 10% of the time, should you just ignore the checks? This video takes a 101 look at the concept of mixed vs. pure strategies along with actual solver output to help you make sense of this #gto idea. Enjoy!

0:00 Mixed Strategies 101
0:39 What Are Mixed Strategies
1:30 The Basic GTO Model
1:59 The GTO Solver Mixes
3:03 The EV Of Mixing Hands
3:48 3 Mixed Strategy Lessons
6:42 When One Mixed Frequency Is Higher
8:17 Updating Ranges Slightly
10:06 Going Further With GTO

*GET YOUR COPY OF GTO GEMS*
https://redchippoker.com/gto-gems-book

*RELATED VIDEOS*
· Perfect GTO Bluffing: https://www.splitsuit.com/perfect-gto-bluffing
· See How The GTO Solver Mixes Preflop 3-Bets: https://youtu.be/aeFVKz1-4UM

*FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL*
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/splitsuit
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/splitsuit
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/splitsuit

Source: The Poker Bank

More Poker

Poker © 2005 Area.Control.Network™ All rights reserved.
All Rights Reserved © ACN 2020

ACN Privacy Policies
ACN TOS
Area Control Network (ACN)
Area Control Network
Area Control Network Center