Second pair is super awkward, especially when facing barrels. But knowing when to hold on and when to let go is a crucial skill to develop. In this video, SplitSuit and Cwar breakdown a forum hand with pocket Tens on a Jack-high flop facing a cbet and turn barrel.
Concepts include 3betting vs. calling TT preflop, how the GTO solver would approach this spot, and how villain’s turn bet size impacts everything.
*THE 6MAX GTO RANGES*
These are available for all PRO Members at Red Chip Poker. Join us today: https://redchippoker.com/membership/
· What are pot odds: https://www.splitsuit.com/easy-poker-pot-odds
· Poker ranges 101: https://www.splitsuit.com/poker-ranges-reading
· Get my custom edition of Flopzilla Pro: https://www.splitsuit.com/shop/flopzilla-splitsuit-edition
*FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL*
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/splitsuit
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/splitsuit
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/splitsuit