Are you making this classic mistake with QQ in 3bet pots. Most players would bet this turn card trying to "charge draws" and "maximize value," but this leak can seriously diminish your winrate with one of your strongest preflop hands.
In this video, James and Chris review with pocket #Queens. Playing 25NL 6max, hero 3bets from the blinds against an UTG open and gets called. After a pretty standard cbet and call, the turn is where great vs. average poker is determined. And the river…well…that’s the worst possible one. How the heck did hero end up winning this hand!?
0:00 Good Morning
0:12 Preflop With QQ
0:50 Flop 762
1:41 Turn 9
3:40 River 8
*JOIN THE RCP DISCORD SERVER*
· Pot Odds Calculator: https://www.splitsuit.com/free-pot-odds-poker-tool
· Range Advantage In Poker: https://redchippoker.com/what-is-range-advantage/
· The Postflop Poker Workbook: https://www.splitsuit.com/postflop-poker-workbook
*FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL*
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/splitsuit
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/splitsuit
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/splitsuit