You find yourself with two pair on a three-way flop. Do you lead or check-raise? Most players opt to "check to the raiser," but leading into the preflop aggressor is an option that’s 100% worth exploring.
In this video, James "SplitSuit" Sweeney breaks down a 6max hand shared on the RCP Discord. Hero defends their big blind with 74s and ends up flopping two pair on 764. But given the texture, stack depth, and likelihood of unfavorable outcomes, the discussion keeps coming back to hero’s flop decision.
Oh, and the runout is horrible, both completing the flush draw AND putting a 5-straight on board. Sweet!
*IMPROVE YOUR POSTFLOP STRATEGY*
· +EV Folding In Poker: https://www.splitsuit.com/folding-correctly-in-poker
· Join The RCP Discord & Share Your Hands Too: https://redchippoker.com/discord
· Take The OOP C-Betting Quiz: https://redchippoker.com/take/oop-cb-quiz/
*FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL*
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/splitsuit
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/splitsuit
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/splitsuit