Is there anything worse than an Ace-high flop holding JJ? What about when you are OOP in a 4bet pot, playing 200bb deep, and the flop is Ace-high? Yeah…this spot sucks – but you still need a plan of attack.
In this video, James "SplitSuit" Sweeney breaks down a $2/$5 hand from a live cash game. Daniel wanted to know if his play, and subsequent hero call, were too optimistic – so we’ll pull out the GTO+ solver and see if this play gets the GTO stamp of approval.
*GET THE GTO+ BUNDLE TODAY*
· Another Pocket Jacks Hand: https://www.splitsuit.com/jj-tough-hand-postflop
· Common GTO Questions: https://youtu.be/jKzHZnVMjRk
· Folding Correctly In Poker: https://www.splitsuit.com/folding-correctly-in-poker
*FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL*
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/splitsuit
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/splitsuit
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/splitsuit