While it seems like there’s an Ace on every flop when you hold KK, there is a powerful tool to see exactly how often Ace-high flops happen. In this video, I use the Flop Breakdown tool within #Flopzilla Pro and show you how to set up the filters to understand how often these flop textures arise.
0:00 The Setup
1:04 The Flop Breakdown Tool
1:49 How Often Is The Flop Ace High?
5:45 How Often Is The Flop Ace-Low-Low?
8:14 How Often Is The Flop Ace High With A Flush Draw?
11:07 The Postflop Workbook
*THE NEW POSTFLOP WORKBOOK*
· The Top-7 Features Of Flopzilla Pro Video: https://youtu.be/QEKU1588ORM
· Buy Flopzilla Pro: https://www.splitsuit.com/shop/flopzilla-splitsuit-edition
· Crushing Ace-High Flops Webinar *FREE*: https://www.splitsuit.com/ace-high-flops-training-session
*FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL*
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/splitsuit
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/splitsuit
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/splitsuit