Do you know when to take a free card with a flush draw? What about stronger flush draws, like Ace King on a low board? This video breaks down how to play a flush draw in a bloated pot, and more importantly, when to check and take free cards on the turns.
It’s important to know when to double barrel your flush draws (both front and BDFDs), but most TAGs fire these situations far too often. Turning the wrong flush draws into bluffs instead of taking your draw for cheap is a recipe for disaster. See what REALLY goes into betting vs. checking in hands like these…
00:00 Good Morning
00:30 Preflop With Ace King
01:07 Flop Cbet With BDFD
01:26 GTO Solver With BDFD
02:34 What Should Villain Do?
04:26 Turning A Flush Draw
04:42 Take A Free Card?
05:21 A GTO Check With Flush Draws
07:08 Missing The Flush Draw
07:26 Showdown Value With AK?
08:42 Flush Draw Strategy
*GET THE SIMPLE 3WAY SOLVER (INCLUDES A 10% DISCOUNT!)*
· VLOG Episode #5 (Full Version): https://youtu.be/6qke8eFjsbU
· Grab My Ace King Playbook: https://www.splitsuit.com/ace-king-poker-book
· Understanding Paired Boards: https://www.splitsuit.com/poker-paired-boards-textures
*FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL*
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/splitsuit
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/splitsuit
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/splitsuit