Learn all about 3 bet ranges in this video and how #poker players construct these ranges in today’s games. James "SplitSuit" Sweeney explains what polarized 3betting ranges are, the difference between merged ranges, and how to put these concepts together with some math to find +EV 4bets.
As poker continues to mature, understanding what a typical 3bet range is and what hands it includes is crucial for making better preflop decisions. So pay attention!
00:00 3bet Ranges Overview
00:29 A Common 3bet Hand
00:57 Types Of 3bet Ranges
01:20 Polarized 3betting Range
01:51 Merged 3bet Range
03:12 GTO Solver 3bet Range
04:21 Should We 4bet?
12:03 Hand History Results
12:34 Studying More 3bets
*GRAB YOUR PREFLOP POKER WORKBOOK*
· VLOG Episode #2 (Full Version): https://youtu.be/d0yEn58uJpM
· Grab My Poker Spreadsheets: https://www.splitsuit.com/free-poker-spreadsheets
· Flopzilla Pro Software: https://www.splitsuit.com/shop/flopzilla-splitsuit-edition
· Complete Poker Ranges Guide: https://www.splitsuit.com/poker-ranges-reading
*FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL*
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/splitsuit
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/splitsuit
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/splitsuit